Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Favorite Killer iPhone Apps for Guitarists!

Ever since I've gotten my iPhone it's been a valuable part of my everyday life! From getting driving directions to checking e-mail to even checking into my flights it's become a godsend! Here are some of my favorite iPhone apps.

STUDIOAPP
How about having a simple four track recorder that fits inside your iPhone. The StudioApp allows for instrument recording using a 1/4 inch to 1/8 inch adapter as well as record vocals using the headphone/earbud mic. It's great for basic writing sessions. You can even save your projects, export sound files and add your own pictures as album art. Check out the "lite" version for FREE!

PETERSON ISTROBOSOFT
When it comes to strobe tuners there is only one name in my book, Peterson. I have been using Peterson Strobe tuners for years, since I was in grade school concert band! For all of its perfection those tuners come at a price - as they are known to be pretty expensive. However, if you have an iPhone you can download the iStroboSoft app from the iTunes app store and get that same quality for $9.99! Read my entire review if the iStrobosoft HERE!

PLANET WAVES CHORDMASTER
This tool is perfect for finding all the cool inversions of your favorite guitar chords. It's easy to use and eliminates having to take that chord book to your songwriting sessions. I've used this app to write song progressions at an airport!


YOWZA
Heroes t.v. star and drummer Greg Grunberg has launched a killer app called Yowza! This app allows you to download coupons on your smartphone and use them at a number of stores. One of which is Guitar Center! Yowza indeed!

GUITARIST'S REFERENCE
I love having over 3000 chord voicings, 500 scales, 500 arpeggios and triads in every inversion. It's fun, easy to use and is addictive practice tool. Download it today!

Twitter @aljonrocks
ToneFreq.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...