Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Monday, September 14, 2009

ToneFreq's Daily Pedal: Digitech Expression Factory EX-7



I dig this pedal since it's got some really great textural and classic effects. The classic Whammy, Space Station, killer tremolo, wahs, flangers and reverbs sound pretty authentic. It's also rather sturdy. Those details alone make this a great buy. I think guitarists who have little room on their pedalboard or who use these special effects sparingly will really like this unit. Did I mention all the different distortion sounds? It can get a little confusing with the various settings and knobs that pull double duty, however I'm willing to give it a pass due to all the great sounds.

Try it. I think you will like it!



Twitter @aljonrocks
ToneFreq.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...