Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Friday, September 25, 2009

Peter from iheartguitarblog's Pedalboard!


Hey! Here's my pedalboard. I'm still in the process of moving
everything around and once I've settled on a layout I'll tidy up the
power cable runs and cut some patch cords to length, but this is what
I use, in order starting from the guitar:

Boss OC-2 Octave pedal
Dunlop Buddy Guy Crybaby wah wah
Way Huge Swollen Pickle MkII fuzz
MXR Dyna Comp
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Octave Fuzz
MXR EVH Phase 90 phaser
Ibanez AF2 Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger
MXR Stereo Chrous
MXR/Custom Audio Electronics Boost/Overdrive

There's also an MXR Carbon Copy analog delay in the effects loop of my
Marshall DSL50, and a channel switch for the Marshall - however I keep
the Marshall on its lead channel about 70% of the time, with the gain
at about 4.5, using the Boost/OD to push it further if needed, and the
guitar's volume control if I wanna clean things up. Sometimes I'll add
a DigiTech Bad Monkey overdrive or a Boss DS-1 Distortion nicknamed
'The Awesomeizer,' and I have a great Danelectro Back Talk reverse
delay which I drag out from time to time.

Other times I leave the pedalboard at home and just use a Boss GT-8
hooked up in the 'four cable method,' placing the amp's preamp in the
GT-8's effect loop so I can use different effects before the preamp
and in the amp's loop at the same time. Very handy for gigs that
require complex switching.

My wish list is almost as big as my pedalboard itself: DigiTech WH4
Whammy, Way Huge Pork Loin, MXR Auto Q, Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe +, TC
Electronic Nova Delay, Eventide PitchFactor, Morpheus DropTune... I
could go on and on - and probably will!

Cheers!
Peter
Twitter.com/iheartguitar

Thanks Peter! Your gear rocks and so does your website! Follow him on Twitter and bookmark iheartguiarblog!

Twitter @aljonrocks
ToneFreq.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...