Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

EVH, Sheen, 2 Burritos and a Root Beer Float

"The Man" Eddie Van Halen played himself in an episode of "Two and a Half Men" when the CBS sitcom returned last night (Monday, September 21). Executive producer Chuck Lorre touched base with Ed after learning he was a big fan of the sitcom. "He was gracious enough to do a cameo, which is really cool," Lorre told Entertainment Weekly.

Van Halen's scene was taped in early August in Burbank, California. Check out video footage of his appearance below.

Van Halen said, "I was asked to do a cameo for 'Two and a Half Men'. I typically shy away from these requests as I am not an actor, but (actor) Charlie (Sheen) and I are friends and since it was a scene with him, I agreed. Charlie and I had a great time, even though I was very nervous. The cast and crew were a pleasure to work with and helped me feel a little more at ease."



Twitter @aljonrocks
ToneFreq.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...