Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Redeemer Circuit by Creation Audio Labs Review


THE TONE UNLEASHED!

A few years ago a friend turned me on to Creation Audio Labs who had this amazing Redeemer Circuit and I knew I just had to check it out. It was absolutely amazing! Since then I have several Redeemers installed and players have been wowed by the tone and clarity. It was one of my secret weapons in my gutiars for our World’s Largest Pedalboard Party in both 2008 and 2009!

The circuit is installed on the input jack of your guitar and is powered by a 9v battery. The current draw is extremely low so battery life is VERY long. You might want to have a professional install the unit since it does require some soldering. Some of the coolest parts about the Redeemer happen when rolling off your volume knob. Your guitar still maintains those sparkling highs – no frequency loss at all! This will come in real handy for those tube amp aficionados! Due to the output impedance you can even plug your guitar into the line input of a mixer sounding better than using a direct box. In fact if you use a bunch of pedals or rack effects having a “redeemed” makes you sound like you’ve plugged straight into your amp.

I compare playing with the Redeemer like seeing color television – amazing! It really kicks your guitar tone up several notches making your notes ring clear and resonant. I have it installed on my Gibson USA LP Standard and Flying V. I also installed it in my tricked out Epiphone LP Classic. With the Redeemer my Epiphone sounds better than other guitars three times the price!

VERDICT: MUST BUY! TONE FREQ RECOMMENDED!

The Redeemer Circuit by Creation Audio Labs comes with my highest recommendation. You can have the finest instruments and gear money can buy but if you get the Redeemer you’ll get a higher level of performance from that gear. Now you know one of my secret weapons. Go forth and may the TONE be with you!

High points: Great tone, clarity and sustain.
Low points: None.

Twitter @aljonrocks
ToneFreq.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...