Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Friday, July 24, 2009

Eddie Van Halen Hand Surgery Success


According to RollingStone.com Eddie Van Halen seems to be recovering nicely after having surgery on his left hand. He’s said to be taking his recovery slowly, however, to insure he heals properly. His rehabilitation should be complete in 4-6 months.

“They said the only way to fix it was surgery, which of course scared the shit out of me, but I was told it was the only way to fix it,” Van Halen says. “Surgery was a success, now I just have to let it heal. I am totally jazzed that they found the problem, fixed it and in about four months my hand will feel like I am 18 again. Thank God.”

READ MORE ABOUT IT

ToneFreq.info wishes Ed a speedy recovery!

Twitter @aljonrocks
ToneFreq.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...