Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yoda Shreds on my Les Paul!

I just got my Yoda backpack from Amazon the other day and decided to tweet this picture of him and my green Gibson Les Paul. It was in celebration of the 30th Anniversary for my favorite Star Wars film, "The Empire Strikes Back!" Well, the internet picked up on this picture and was tweeted by @StarWars! How cool was that? Perhaps I should do a viral video: "Yoda, Jedi Shredder" or "Guitar Wars: Return of the Shredder!" Ok, they all can't be jems. Well, at least the picture was cool. My geek cred remains in tact!


Thanks for reading,
Aljon

Follow me on Twitter! Twitter @aljonrocks
Check out my guitar blog! ToneFreq.info
Listen to "The Tiki Room Morning Show w/Kristen & Aljon" Fridays at 8am EST! SRSounds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...