Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tone Freq's Daily Pedal: Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler

It's a Gearmandude weekend! I have covered the Line 6 M9 Stompbox Moddler in the past and really like the delay and chorus effects on it. I have used this effect in the past using a distortion and wah at the front of it. It's a nice compact gig tough pedal. In this demo Gearmandude is VERY entertaining and channels the spirit of Jack Black. Check out his com-padre's vintage Kramer and Whitesnake licks!

The M-9 multiple stomp-box modeling pedal is ultra useful...ya just gotta spend a few minutes with it to get familiar with the territory. I thank my stunt guitarist, Trickitty Lickitty for stepping up to the task so that I could tweak the knobbies.

Thanks for reading,
Aljon

Follow me on Twitter! @aljonrocks
Follow ToneFreq.info for daily guitar gear updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...