The 2012 Summer NAMM Public Day opens the show floor to consumers and enthusiasts like you. We hope you'll come come out to see this year's exhibitors and events!
Nashville Convention Center
Saturday, July 14, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Tickets are on sale now: $10 (June 1–28); $15 (after June 28)
Get tips and tricks for writing better songs, promoting yourself and improving the quality of your production and performances.
See the latest products and technology
- Attend musician workshops
- Talk with industry insiders
Public Day Sessions:
- GigEasy Demo
- So, You Want to Be a Session Player?
- Live Sound Tips & Tricks
- Live Sound Basics
- Charisma Check-Up
- 10 Best Social-Networking Sites for Marketing to Fans
- 10 Ways to Make Better Sounding Recordings
- 10 Tips for Effective Pre-Production
- 10 Elements of a Hit Song
- 10 Ways to Exploit Facebook for Success
- Win a Digital Record Deal with GUITAR PLAYER RECORDS
- New TC-Helicon Vocal Effects Pedal for the Acoustic Singer/Songwriter
- How to Use a Workstation in a Studio Setting
Plus, catch live music. Keep checking the 2012 Summer NAMM Public Day page for more event details.
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Twitter! @tonefreqpodcast
Follow ToneFreq.info for guitar gear updates!