Search the Tone Freq blog!

Top Stories

Monday, March 15, 2010

Taking a few more days off from blogging!

Hello ToneFreq readers. I'm sorry I haven't posted since last Tuesday, I've been overloaded with work and being under-the-weather. I'll be taking a couple more days off from blogging but should be back in action with more cool video posts and reviews. Thanks for "tuning-in" every day. The whole point of this site is to share whatever guitar gear I find to be interesting or cool. Thanks for digging what I've been putting out. In the mean time please feel free to e-mail me, I'd love to hear from you. Hopefully this weekend I'll be putting up some posts and videos of my favorite gear in my arsenal. Until then ROCK ON!


Thanks for reading,
Aljon

Follow me on Twitter!
Twitter @aljonrocks

Please follow ToneFreq.info for daily guitar gear updates!
ToneFreq.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...